- 30 Overlays
- Photoshop actions for CS4 – CC
- Includes high-res JPEGs and PNGs
- Resolution 5408 x 3066
Our membership gives a single-user access to all products and songs that are currently available on our website, including all VFX libraries.
The Photo effects available on our website are compatible with Photoshop CS4 – the latest version of Photoshop CC.
(Not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
All languages are supported.
We do not offer any products for Adobe Lightroom at this time.
We also have a mobile photo app for iOS and Android.
Installing the Photoshop actions is quick and easy – Simply double-click the .atn file that came with your purchase, and it’ll automatically load the actions into Photoshop.
To get started using the actions, please check out this article.
Shimmer is great for accentuating movement and giving your image an energetic feeling.
Access for a single-user* to all products and songs that are currently availabe on our website.
Our mobile app is not included. The subscription on our website and the subscription in our mobile app are entirely separate.
*Our Elite Membership offer the best value for teams with 5 or more people.
Generally, all professional video editing softwares are compatible: Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Davinci Resolve, After Effects, LumaFusion, etc
Each of our product lines (VFX, SFX, Color, etc) has slightly varied compatibility, so click a link below to learn more about the specific editing software each product line is compatible with:
Our VFX products are delivered as ProRes files, some also offer an H264 option.
SFX products and Music are provided as WAV and MP3.
Finishing LUTs are standard .cube LUT files.
Photo products are Photoshop actions + image files.
The membership covers social media, client work, all forms of advertising, and YouTube monetization.
TV programming, VOD (Netflix, etc), and theatrical releases require an Elite Membership.
Assets must be incorporated into a project with other footage, photographs, etc.
Example of things you cannot do include:
- Share files or accounts with friends
- Incorporate our assets into any sort of product
- Upload music to Spotify, Apple Music, etc
- Upload songs by themselves to Youtube, Facebook, etc
- Use our music or sound effects as part of your own music or record vocals on our tracks
- Claim ownership of any of our assets with Youtube’s Content ID
Please review the full license agreement for more details.
Upload to YouTube and monetize with confidence!
We provide you with two easy methods to automatically clear copyright claims within minutes.
1) Register a YouTube channel to automatically clear copyright claims on any video containing Lens Distortions tracks.
2) Generate License Codes for a specific project. Just include the codes in your video’s description when uploading to YouTube and any claims will automatically clear within minutes. This is a great solution for client projects or if you manage multiple YouTube channels.
Videos published while your membership is active are covered forever.
For small teams, simply activate a single-user membership for each person on your team.
For larger teams, consider purchasing an Elite plan, which covers multiple users and extended placements.
If you cancel, your membership will remain active until the end of your current subscription period and will not renew. Subscription fees are not refundable.
Any projects you publish while the subscription is active are covered forever but you will no longer have a license to use any assets moving forward and must delete all downloaded files from your computer.