Help and Tutorials
What does your license agreement cover?
License terms are slightly different depending on the membership you choose. View full license terms here.
All individual product purchases and memberships cover client work and YouTube monetization.
TV programming, VOD (Netflix, etc), and theatrical releases require an Elite tier of our Catalyst Membership.
Assets must be incorporated into a project with other footage, photographs, etc.
Example of things you cannot do include:
- Share files or accounts with friends
- Incorporate our assets into any sort of product
- Upload music to Spotify, Apple Music, etc
- Upload songs by themselves to Youtube, Facebook, etc
- Use our music as part of your own music or record vocals on our tracks
- Claim ownership of any of our assets with Youtube’s Content ID
Please review the full license agreement for more details.
Have more questions?
Open a ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org